Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Because of Your Grace. ♥

There's a verse from the song 'Unashamed' sang by Starfield which I'm really drawn to.

It goes like this, 

Oh Christ, my King,
Of sympathy,
Whose wounds secure my peace,
Your grace extends,
To call me friend,
Your mercy sets me free.

And I know I'm weak, 
I'm know I'm unworthy,
To call upon Your name, 
But because of grace,
Because of Your mercy,
I stand here unashamed.

Have you ever come across times where you feel most helpless, worthless, clueless about life and you just didn't know what to do?

I've definitely felt that way before. 

Sometimes, I laugh it off but sometimes, I just can't. I let the emotions take its toll on me. But one thing's for sure, when I wake up to a realization, I realized that there's always a reason to it but we just don't know why. Then, you let the open-mindedness help you through the day. And when you get up each day, you grow a stronger person each day because Lord Jesus Christ had led you through another day in your life here, on Earth. 

You know, when I started reading the Bible, and when I came to Mark 4: 37-41 where Jesus Calms The Storm, I didn't quite get the true meaning of the Scripture. 

But now, I understand. Just this previous Sunday, I went to KingdomCityKL again with my friends. PS James Aiton who came all the way from our church in Perth preached on that day.
You can listen to him here. Storms.

I must say, he is such an amazing pastor, no doubt all pastors are inspiring! He made me realized that no matter what storms we're going through at any moment of our life, just know that Jesus is in the boat and like what the Scripture said, Lord Jesus himself calmed the storm with His commands and His disciples were shocked to see that even the wind and the waves obeyed Him! 

If you're currently going through a storm or you may have been through one, just know that no matter what, Lord Jesus Christ will always be in the boat with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you. Always remember that He died on the cross for us and He, the Lord is the only one who is capable of forgiving our sins. Don't rebuke, just repent. :)

No one can ever guarantee you the reason to all that's happening to you but keep in mind, He has a master plan for you. 

Something I'd like to say, it's because of God's grace, I am stronger each day.

John 3: 16 - For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. 



Here I am,
At Your feet,
In my brokenness complete.






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Because of His grace indeed. God bless. =]

    ReplyDelete