Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What happens when you have 16 days of holidays?

These kinds of occasions doesn't happen to me quite often. However, I must say, this is by far, the best holiday I've ever had.

My holidays started out with a 3 day and 2 night school camp. 

Then, the tiredness that came rushing after camp stayed in for 2 days.

I can't remember when exactly but I've managed to watch one movie this holiday, which is Pirates of The Caribbeans : On Stranger Tides with beloveds; Jing Wen, Joannes & Edmund.

There were some extra Math classes too, can't remember when. HAHA. 

But this I could remember,
that came during the weekends and that is church; service at Kingdom City KL!
Has anyone ever told you how beautiful these occasions are?
Now, here I am, telling you, it is that beautiful! :)
You may not understand but all I can say is that it's a indescribable beautiful thing,
and this journey has taught me more ever since.

Then we proceeded to the ordinary weekdays which were as good too.
I went to the library, then later went on the Chocolate Factory trip and The Mines along the way,
not forgetting the delicious and efficient and systematic I.V. restaurant!
Where to get the best Roti Canai in town? I.V. yeah! Yums!
Ohya, heard of ElElyon2011? I was there, Jing Wen too, Jo three, and we had a blast!

Come to think of it, I think I've met Joannes in this one holiday more than 10 times! Yeah! :p
That explains why I miss him so much after the holidays now. Gah. 
Met tonnes of awesome people too! :p (There's just too many!)

AND, I still made it to church on Sunday again, (Yay me!) and it was PS Mark preaching on the final part of Discipleship. Thank you PS Jemima for praying for me! Thanks a million to everyone who have made this holiday an amazingly awesome one!

P/S: I've never the habit to post pictures because I'm not a picture fanatic myself though I wish to. This blog will be improved from time to time. Thank you for reading. :)

Just so you know, you can do a whole lot through prayer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment