Thursday, February 17, 2011

“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.”

Lately, it has been occurring to me that if I'm not going to change now, nothing will change for me later on.
And by that, I mean discarding some unnecessary things which will take up my time to focus on what's more important. Sitting here, typing this post, is already a waste of time and yet, I'm still continuing on, reciting this post. What I'm about to do is nothing that bizarre. At the moment, I'm just going to try to reduce rather than eradicate in one go because there are just too many reasons. Reasons that I myself do not want to elaborate.

Apparently, "Vision With Action Will Change The World" - and I'm not disagreeing to this very statement at all. Currently, I have the vision in mind, the action has to come too if I want to make a change. As they say, if you want to make a change, change yourself first. 

The only reason for my long-winded post is to 'declare' that I am determined to spend lesser hours on Facebook. Simply because it is an unnecessary leisure that one can perform after he/she has completed what's more important in his/her daily life. I am not going to just say this for the sake of saying. 10 people can say the same thing but really, how many do accomplish what they say and satisfaction guaranteed at the end? You do the math yourself.

As I have mentioned, my primary mission is to reduce first, I do admit that I can't eradicate the habit right away. I still have other various reasons to take into account too. Example being, I have friends over at the other countries and Facebook is the only media so far that I use to connect with them. HAH. Whatever. That can do later too.

Anyways, as I was saying, in the mean time, I am going to try to go online lesser gradually, day by day, maybe not come on at all in a day, it is not impossible because I've tried it before but maybe I'll come back once in a while to post randoms in my blog. Haha.

And, here goes nothing!


NO FACEBOOK.

First mission: Lesser online hours until the 10th of March.
Next mission: Score decent grades for the First Monthly Test of Year 2011, STPM.

Everybody wants to see something, improvement! 
And without effort and determination, it might as well not get started at all. 



P.S. I Miss You         

No comments:

Post a Comment