Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just when I thought it's over, it definitely hasn't.

There's something I can't seem to stop myself from doing nowadays and it has probably gone from bad to worse. Okay, that's probably a little exaggerating but yeah, it hasn't do me any good. The only good it does me is I get to buy what I love. HAHA. Omg.

I am seriously starting to wonder when has this shopping thing gotten into me. LMAOO! Let me just reflect on what I recently bought for myself,... (HAHA!) As long as I can rmbr.


  • A Bodycon Scallop Panel Skirt
  • A Drape London Top
  • A Maxi Blue Dress
  • A Semi-length Body Long Sleeve Cardigan
  • A Bohemian/Tribal Maxi Dress
  • and the list goes on...
And the best part is, I haven't even worn any of those!? Like WTH yeah!

It's time for me to get rid of this shit before it shits on me again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment