Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hence, the change of the title.

When I first heard the song sang on Idol by Pia Toscano, I was moved. The song originally sang by Elton John didn't quite hit me until I heard Pia singing it. And you can bet that I'm very much inspired by her vocals since.
The fact that Pia recently got eliminated didn't quite affect me because she already had her pathway carved right in front her. With the beauty and the face and the strong voice that she's holding, I don't see why she cannot shine in the US. Haha. You can say she's a whole package but never ever forget your roots!

Back to why I changed my title again, yes, I loved the lyrics of the song, I can't really explain why it means so much to me but the fact that I love the song, says it all.

Hence again, the change of the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment