Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vice versa.

Like how God loves helping them who help themselves, I too, love helping those who have helped themselves. :)
You deserve for what you had done and not to do what you think you deserve from others. Do you get me?
I suppose not.

To be frank, I am letting this post out cause there's this girl in class who gets on my nerves almost all the time. -.-
I know, I know, I might sound a bit too much of a whiner but trust me, having her as a partner in almost everything in class, kills me inside and OUT. And the worst part, her skin is so thick, gamma rays can't even penetrate her.

To me, she doesn't quite know how to be independent, really.
In my opinion, if you happen to be the only child in the family, you should be not quite, but really independent, in this case, a girl and don't go around acting like a weakling cause girls like that are equivalent to sissies to me and mind you, if you're talking about behaving like how a girl should be, that's not it unless you have a boyfriend to attend to.

I get disgustingly annoyed by such weaklings easily and especially when they're trying to pull off their seemingly 'cute' voice, it doesn't make anything better. I mean, come on, I am too a girl you see, I'm not a male for you to hit on. And mind you, I'm not turned on by your cuteness. To be honest, it's disgusting and it gives me goosebumps.

OMG, I have no other ways to put this out already. Bottom line, I thought I was only going to dislike her, but now, I am hoping that I don't have to look into her eyes anymore because each time I do, she'll be asking for something. When my friends ask me for help, I would help right away but in her case, I would roll my eyes and do it for her forcefully. No idea why seriously.

I mean, you have such a good life, stand up and stop being such a whim!

If I had utter every word that comes in my mind, you can imagine how many FUCKYOU!s she have on her face right now. I shall stop here for now, or else it'll be never ending.

And oh, I forgot to mention, she cries for almost anything. Fail > Cry, Sick > Cry,... Can this get any better?

I shall stop giving unwanted attention to the people that I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment