Saturday, April 16, 2011

Much apologies for the frequent hiatus.

The fact that I mentioned frequent hiatus simply means I'm always missing in action especially from blogging. When I first initiated this blog, I thought I would have the time and thoughts to update almost every single day or not weekly. Because this year is my crucial year in the education department, I wished to jot down everything I've been through everyday because memories serves me well at the end of the day. More often than not, I always look up my blog and end up not posting anything be it reasonable or not, worth the time or otherwise. Likewise, when I see other bloggers already having a list of hundreds of posts, I am jealous and having them to post in such an authentic, immaculate way does not make any bit of this easier. Hence, I admire these bloggers.

Just a short update of the day,
I can finally announced that I AM DONE WITH MUET. Let's not talk about the progress of the day. I do not wish to retake a RM60 test again. I would be head over heels if I managed myself a Band 5, that's all I'm asking for. And if at all I get a Band 4, only time will tell whether or not I will decide to retake the test. In the mean time, I'll be focusing on what's coming up. The 2nd Monthly Test which is equally important and I do not wish to fail this time hence, this will require an overwhelming amount of effort from myself. Brain oh brain, please work for this once at least. I will let you rest next year, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment